Stop getting confused on what to write in a wedding thank you note for the people you don't know well. And don't find it hard to write a thank you wedding message to the friends when you don't like their gift. When its time to write wedding thank you messages or notes in a card, don't' get panicky on what to say, and how to say.
Here in this article you will find an excellent list of sample thank you messages for wedding. Simply use these sample wedding thank you notes and messages for the wedding and make it easy on yourself.
1. This lovely thank you note can barely express how you have added to our happiness. We would like to send our sincerest thanks for your thoughts, your prayers, your wonderful gifts & your presence in our lives.
2. Our wedding would not have been complete, without the support and love of our family and friends. We sincerely thank you for celebrating our joy and for being a part of our lives!
3. Our wedding day was really special because we were lucky and blessed to be surrounded by our loving family and friends. Your thoughtfulness & generosity are truly appreciated. Thanks a lot for sharing in the start of our new life together.
4. Thanks for adding to the joyful spirit of our wedding with your presence and gift. With sincere appreciation, we both send this thank you note for your lovely gift and your thoughtful wishes.
5. Our wedding would not have been complete, without the support and love of our family and friends. We sincerely thank you all for celebrating our joy and for being a part of our lives.
6. Thank you to our wonderful family and friends for your love, support, and generosity. Our wedding day was indeed made so much more memorable because of your presence, your blessings and your loving thoughts.
7. Being a witness to the first day of our lives together; you have all filled our hearts with joy and gratitude. We are honored that many of you traveled a great distance to be a part of our special day. Thank you so much for celebrating our joy.
8. We just wanted to say THANK YOU for being part of a very special day for us. We hope you enjoyed the wedding as much as we did!
9. You brought joy to our special day, warmth to our lives, and happiness to our hearts. Thank you for your presence, blessings and your thoughtful gifts!
10. With sincere appreciation, love and regards we both send thanks for your lovely gift and your thoughtful wishes.
Sending a thank you note shows real class. Too many times people that have just gotten married forget too quickly about the people that all made their wedding day so special. Sending a thank you note really sends the message to everyone that you consider every one of them special.
This is something that can easily get put on the back burner if you procrastinate. Do not procrastinate, sending thank you notes is one of the very first things you need to do, as soon as you get back from your honeymoon. Sending a thank you card in the mail is the way to do it, no emails and no texts, regular mail is the way to do this.
Getting this done as soon as possible will also make you feel good, that you got it done and thanked every person that made your wedding day so special.
Now you have a list which can help you to save time in writing your thank you notes and messages to your friends and family members. Bookmark this list now and get back to it, after the wedding celebrations are over. Hope this list of thank you notes and messages for wedding will help you a great deal.
Also Read Thank You Messages for Wedding Guest